Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Something I Learned Today

Something I learned today (a quick & easy daily posting + a shout out to Husker Du): DeShaun Stevenson was right about LeBron and his acting. Did you see LeBron's phony "I got hit in the head" as he dribbled sideways around a pick & roll hedge by Brendan Heywood?

I'm with Jeff Van Gundy that that kind of European soccer flopping will ruin the NBA and ought to be fined post-game in an effort to eliminate it. The game is too fast for referees to always be able to tell what is real and what is flop, but when it is clear post-game I think a small fine would send a message that this isn't how we want basketball to be played.

I always learn something from Van Gundy, by the way. And I never learn anything from Magic Johnson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment